At the VC Law Group, we regularly represent both landlords and tenants alike in litigation relating to leased premises. We take pride in achieving the best result possible for clients of all kinds when it comes to eviction proceedings in unlawful detainer suits. Our comprehensive knowledge of landlord and tenant requirements under California law ensures that your case will be handled efficiently and correctly. Best of all, we do offer flat fee arrangements for most landlord/tenant representation.
For landlords, our flat fee services include the following:
• Providing adequate Three Day Notices that comply with California law;
• The drafting and filing of unlawful detainer complaints in the appropriate court location;
• The drafting and filing of default-related documents in order for the Court to render judgment in your favor;
• The responding to any responsive pleadings filed by tenants or other defendants;
• Representation at trial; and
• The drafting and filing of all post-judgment filings necessary for you to regain possession of the leased premises in a timely manner.
For tenants, our flat fee services include the following:
• Scrutinizing Notices and Complaints filed in connection with an unlawful detainer case in order to attack any procedural or technical deficiencies;
• The drafting and filing of any responsive pleadings applicable and necessary in the case; and
• Representation at trial.
Our attorneys have a strong understanding of the statutory and case law requirements placed upon landlords in unlawful detainer proceedings. You can be sure that your case is in good hands with our firm.
For more information regarding our landlord-tenant services, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (858) 519-7333.